Reed Family and Others

<<-Previous       Next->>

HISTORIC REED HOUSE

Front View of David Reed House

It was located on Southview Road just a few yards from Baker Road Junction in Cecil Township. It was moved by A. L. Zeman to a lot behind Trotters Restaurant on Route 19 between 1941 and 1943.

Photo from the collection of Robert B. Brown of Brown's Apple Orchard, McDonald, Cecil Township.

<<-Previous       Next->>